Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What am I going to do?

There are days when I kind of start freaking out a little more than other days about not having a job lined up for after Annie. I always know that God will provide and I need to trust in Him. I do trust God, but still part of me is controlling my life. I don't know how to fully trust Him I guess. That is something that I really need to work on!!

Ok, hold on...while I am writing this I am also watching Glee. Quinn just sang a solo and danced with about 10 other "pregnant" girls. It was hilarious, but I think it was supposed to be serious too. haha

Anyway back to important things. I know that a ton of other recent college grads, and other people, are in the same position as I am...without a job. However, sometimes I feel life I'm by myself...as I am sure the other grads and people do. A lot of my friends know what they are doing for the rest of their lives, or at least next year, but I have no clue! I really have to figure that out...soon!

One thing that I really am going to work on this summer is trust God and growing deeper in my relationship with Him. :)

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment